Array Setup and Networking
1748167 Members
3998 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Why do I lose individual Infosight array metrics/statistics when arrays are members of a group?

SOLVED
Go to solution
craig_gill
Occasional Contributor

Why do I lose individual Infosight array metrics/statistics when arrays are members of a group?

Simple question really.

I combined 3 Nimble's in our HQ server room into a single group way back in September, and for three months I could access the individual array statistics. However recently (within the last 2-3 weeks) the non-lead arrays members have dropped out of Infosight and I am so far unable to get any metrics on them at all.

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing within Infosight here: http://i.imgur.com/XdVqQLd.png (Serial Numbers removed to protect the innocent) hq-nimble03 is the array leader, there should be two more arrays there that are no longer showing up.

I've opened a ticket with Nimble, however some overseas support guys told me that this is working as intended.

How can that be when I can no longer access ANY trending history for the group members that aren't the group master?

1 REPLY 1
Nick_Dyer
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Why do I lose individual Infosight array metrics/statistics when arrays are members of a group?

Hi Craig,

i'm not sure if this is the correct behaviour - i've just loaded up a customer's Infosight where I know they have grouped arrays, and all are showing up in the tool successfully as expected. Perhaps it's best re-raising the question with support?

Nick Dyer
twitter: @nick_dyer_