1754394 Members
3039 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Problems with Web Interface.

Gordon Cook
Advisor

Problems with Web Interface.

When I try to use the Web Interface to access the VLAN Mgmt using SSL I get a blank page.  It works fine if I turn off the SSL security.

I am documenting how to perform some routine steps on managing the switch and the web interface is much easier to document than the CLI.

Anyone else having this issue.

I have two E5412zl switches running K.15.06.0008, ROM K.15.19

I have the same issue using Firefox or IE and on multiple computers.

I also have an issue where when I click on a link in the web interface I the system changes from HTTPS to HTTP and the page does not display.  Again this happens in both IE and firefox and on multiple computers.

Thanks Gord.

5 REPLIES 5
MrNilsson
Occasional Contributor

Hi Gordon!

I have the same problem, we are just in the beginning of an migration from old nortel switches to HP, Last week I did a hardened Template from the zl5406 switches (enabled HTTPS/SCP) and after enabled https I cannot list the VLAN in the web interface... just keeps loading, same problem with SNMP settings...

E5406zl K.15.06.0008, ROM K.15.19

Mr Nilsson

CiTox_HD
Advisor

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem too.  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

jefflj
Frequent Advisor

This appears to be a bug in the SW.  I would contact HP spuport and file a report.

jefflj
Frequent Advisor

I've done some digging, this is a known issue and is being actively investigated by HPN

Chrisd131313
Trusted Contributor

Just to add my 2pence worth, I am getting the same issue with the web gui on a 2620 ra.15.08.0009 using https.

-----------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to mark a post resolved if your question was answered.