10007 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: error : iLO network problem

SOLVED
Go to solution
zahi boukhalil

error : iLO network problem

Hi all, i have BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure with 4 servers installed inside (HP ProLiant BL680c G5), i connect connect to those servers through iLO, i'm receiving an iLO network problem, kindly find attached the screenshots about this error. I have check the IP addresses, DNS and subnet assigned the iLOs and everything is correct and it was working finr before. Does anyone have any idea about this error?

Thk you in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
Michal Kapalka (mikap)
Honored Contributor

hi,

what aboit the installed server inside that ilo is not working ??? did you test if the IP adress is not alredy used on your network.

mikap
zahi boukhalil

Hi Michal,

thx for your reply, yes the servers are working properly and i can access them through remote desktop, and i have checked on those IPs they are not used anywhere on the network.
I was wondering if i can remove the OA module and install it back, but i want to see if i can do that online, i mean while the enclosure and the servers are on.
THAKUR
Frequent Advisor

I think, its not possibe. U have to powered off the servers first, thsn only u can replace ur OA.
zahi boukhalil

Thank you Thakur.
Does anybody know the root cause of that problem, can it be repaired with no downtime?
cjb_1
Trusted Contributor
Solution

if you are asking whether you can remove the oa while the servers are online the answer is yes.

be careful if you are using vc fc though. there have been issues where san connectivity can be lost when the oa is removed/rebooted. it's fixed in v2.10 vc fw though.