New Discussion юеВ

Insight Control Data Center Edition

SOLVED
Go to solution
Dave Thomson
Super Advisor

Insight Control Data Center Edition

Hello

I cannot download the newest version 1.10 from the HP web site. It downloads a 0kb file.

Does anyone know of an alternative download. I followed the www.hp.com/go/insightcontrol link as prescribed.

Or who i could contact at HP to get the newest software.

Ive been trying for 3 days :(

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
David Claypool
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Insight Control Data Center Edition

Insight Control is only available from the HP Software Depot. You can log problems with them at eBusinessSupport@hp.com
Rick White
Occasional Advisor

Try Firefox. I have problem with IE6 as well which only downloaded around 1G and failed.
Firefox downloaded the whole image in first try.
You can also try this link https://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/try.do?productNumber=HPICDCE
Dave Thomson
Super Advisor

Hello Rick

That is the link i use. Firefox does exactly the same.

I have mailed hp at the above mentioned email address and they responded this morning that they are looking into the problem.

Thanks
Dave
Rick White
Occasional Advisor

I tried the download again. First attempt it only downloaded 81K and completed. Second attempt completed right away without downloading anything. I then erased the 81k file and tried again. This time right clicking the link. It then tried to download "custcontact.htm" instead of the ICDVD-1.1-en.iso. Tried again couple of time, and it seems to be downloading ok, at a rather slow 152KB/sec.
Dave Thomson
Super Advisor

Hi Rick

Thanks for all the trying, but i still cannot get more than 0kb.

Ill have to wait for HP to get back to me.

Dave