- Integrated Systems
- About Us
- Integrated Systems
- About Us
05-29-2018 10:54 PM - edited 05-29-2018 11:27 PM
Search for drivers and software for HPE Storage and Server Products
To find drivers and software for your product, complete the following steps:
1. In the search box, begin to type a product name or product number and not serial number. As you type, the search suggests up to five results sorted by popularity, so watch the screen as you type to save keystrokes. If you do not see your product listed in the Suggested products column, click View more products to expand the list.
The suggestion list also displays Drivers and software and Documents in the Category column, if any are available for the product. Example
2. Based on the results of the search text you entered, you can open the product page in one of three ways:
Option 1: Your product appears in the suggested results list, and you click the Drivers and software icon. This takes you directly to the product's drivers and software results. Example
Option 2: Your product appears in the suggested results list, and you click the product name. By default, this takes you to the drivers and software results.
Option 3: You do not see your product listed in the suggested results list. Either modify your search text so you can use Option 1 or Option 2, or press the Enter key, which will perform a keyword search on all products and show results under the All tab.
Note: If you are on the keyword results page, you have not selected a specific product. Therefore the Drivers and Software and Documents tabs display results for all matches for the search text instead of results for a specific product. For best search results, make sure you are on a product page (see next step).
The keyword results page lists the suggested products and a link for more products if more than five match your search text. Click View more products to expand the list. Example
In the list of products, find your specific product. When you have found your product:
Option 3a: Click the Drivers and software icon.
Option 3b: Click the product name. This takes you to the drivers and software results.
Option 3c: If you still do not see your product listed, add more specific search text.
3. You should now be on a product page with search results listed for drivers and software. To verify you are on a product page, make sure the product appears in the search bar and on the left of the page: Example
4. On the right pane is a list of the drivers and software available for your product. By default, search results are sorted by relevance to the product you selected and your search terms. Select Date from the Sort by drop-down list to show the most recent drivers and software at the top.
If the search results list is long, use the filters on the left to reduce the number of results. You can filter the results by:
•Software sub type (available after you select a software type)
You can also refine the search results by adding additional search terms. This will only search within the product displayed in the search box.
The search results displays 25 results by default. If there are more than 25 results, scroll to the bottom of the results list and select an additional number of results to display: 25, 50, 100, or All results. Note the All link will not appear when the number of results is so large that displaying every result impacts performance.
The search results displays only the most applicable drivers and software. For a given product and language, if you select a specific operating environment the search results displays only the latest drivers and software that apply. To see all results, leave the operating environment set to All.
NOTE: If you do not have an appropriate contract or warranty to download the driver, a lock icon appears in the results to the left of the driver.
5. When you have found the driver or software you need, click the search result to go to a page where you can download and view more information about the package.