1754391 Members
2573 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Server Critical Fault BL460c Gen 9

Jebat

Server Critical Fault BL460c Gen 9

how to fix

Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Runtime Fault, System Board, AUX/Main EFUSE Regulator 1 (01h) P12V Main/AUX Regulator 1 (04h))

My server autoshutdown like 2 3 hour running after normal running. HPE support say it bios is too old and have to update. But cant update due on the site HPE support say i must have warranty to download new bios. i think it should be free for bios update because we already buy thier product. To renew warrarty it really painfull because authorize dealer wont understand what i actually want. they just qoute us replacing part and services. i just want to renew warranty and have access to download new bios only. but worse i dont think this is old bios issue. that why i only want to update new bios to see it can resolve the problem or not. now i just hope authorize dealer to get new quote base my request accordingly. in mean time i try to find other solution. 

Any Idea from comunity? thank in advance 

1 REPLY 1
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: Server Critical Fault BL460c Gen 9

Hello,

System board needs to be replace.
Let me know if the issue persists.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo