Comware Based
1752518 Members
5321 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Configuration Switch 5510

TEME

Configuration Switch 5510

Hi, i need the solution for the configuration switch HP 5510, because when intro the commands for the ip address and enable de http and enable de user and password for the login in the access web, the command "authorization-attribute level 3", show error

[HP_CORE_SLAVE-luser-manage-admin]authorization-attribute level 3                                                                                                                                                                                 ^
% Unrecognized command found at '^' position.
[HP_CORE_SLAVE-luser-manage-admin]

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
sdide
Respected Contributor

Hi,

The local user command "authorization-attribute level 3" is working within a comware 5 user-framework.

The HP 5510 is a comware 7 switch.  Comware 7 uses a Role based access framework.

Luckily, it has some predefined user roles. I think you might be looking for a network administrator.

use

[HP_CORE_SLAVE-luser-manage-admin]authorization-attribute user-role network-admin

Which is a predefined role - that sort of matches the comware 5 level 3 superuser.

NB: You should read up on Role Based Access Control (RBAC) if you havent already. Its mentioned in the "HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series Fundamentals Configuration Guide"

Regards

S├╕ren Dideriksen, Network Administrator
Region Midtjylland
k_nekhla

For my new HP 5510 switch JH148A ,I have this error [ Insufficient right to perform the operation ]when i apply this cmd

authorization-attribute user-role network-admin