Jvdv
Advisor

Re: STP enable

Oh yes okay.

What about the command for an untagged port? and labeled port? Thank you

Ivan_B
HPE Pro

Untagged port is access port, it can send/receive untagged frames in single VLAN:

interface Gig1/0/1
port link-type access
port access vlan 10

Tagged port is trunk port, it can send/receive multiple VLANs traffic, the VLAN ID field (tag) will be differentiator:

interface Gig1/0/1
port link-type trunk
port trunk permit vlan all (or 'port trunk permit vlan 10 20' if you want to allow specific VLANs only, in this example 10 and 20)

If any doubts, this manual will help - https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00037018en_us

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Jvdv
Advisor

OK thanks 

I know created a static route now but how to do a direct one like the routing table below?

Thank you

10.8.133.0/24 Direct 0 0 10.8.133.17 Vlan133

Ivan_B
HPE Pro

It's not a static route, it is directly-connected network. It's a routing record for your local Vlan-interface133. As soon as you get your Vlan-interface133 UP, this record will appear in the routing table, because routing table contains only REACHABLE networks and since interface is down, its record is not included. However, as soon as it will go up, it will immediately appear in the routing table. As I stated before, in order Vlan-interface133 to go up, you need at least one switching port with this VLAN 133 in UP state. The only exception when Vlan-interface can stay down while ports in this VLAN are up is 'shutdown' command under the Vlan-interface's context, but if you refer to the commands I've sent you, you will see 'undo shutdown' command that should prevent this situation.

Look, I don't want to sound mean, but I really encourage you to download all Configuration Guides for 5900 from https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/home and read at least Layer 2 LAN Switching and Layer 3 IP Routing Configuration guides. When you clarify for yourself basics listed there all the commands I gave you will start to make sense.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo