1752664 Members
5395 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: dl360

Mark Pasechnick

dl360

I have a dl360 g3 running w2k sp4 and lotus notes. The server is crashing once a day with the error pci bus error slot 0,bus 0,device 5, function 0. I found this device to be HP Porliant iLO advanced system Management controller. I have updated the drivers for the ilo management interface driver and iLO advanced system Management controller. The server still crashed again. Is there anything else i should look for or any other solutions available.
3 REPLIES 3
MT19
Valued Contributor

Has this ever been resolved? I'm encountering it now.
V├нctor Cesp├│n
Honored Contributor

The ILO is a chip integrated on the motherboard (hence error slot 0, bus 0). Try reload/update it's firmware, if it keeps giving errors, there's a problem on some circuit on the motherboard and it needs to be replaced.
MT19
Valued Contributor

Ya, after running te Firmware Maintenance CD 8.2 and the firmware was update on the iLO, I recieved the below error in POST...

PCI Bus Parity Error PCI Slot 00

When I looked up the above error in the forus, I found the resolution was to replace the system board. I replaced the system board last night, and the server has not crashed since.

Thanks for the response. I went to give points but realised I couldn't since this is not my post.
MT