6351 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: XP1024 documentation

Rex Pommier
Frequent Advisor

XP1024 documentation

All,

I am getting a brand-used XP1024 to supplement my even older XP512. (Don't ask why!) Anyway, I have a whole pile of documentation on the XP512, but I can't find anything on the XP1024 except the site prep guide and an owner's guide. I'm looking for configuration information on using LUN configuration manager, Command View, Secure manager, and other software products on the machine - as well as any kind of hardware doc that I can get my hands on. Any ideas on where I can find this information?

Thanks.

Rex
3 REPLIES 3
IBaltay
Honored Contributor

Hi,
here is the XP1024 doc page:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManualтМй=en&cc=us&docIndexId=64179&taskId=101&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=82775
the pain is one part of the reality
Rex Pommier
Frequent Advisor

Hi IBaltay,

I had already been on this site, and unfortunately the only usable doc here was the site prep guide and the owner's guide. The other manuals on this site are the OS configuration guides for windows and a couple "minor" operating systems. There isn't even an OS guide for HP-UX! However, on a whim I pulled up one of the OS guides and after a few false starts, was able to get to the XP software docs web site where I finally found the manuals I'm looking for. Now I get to wait until the box shows up to see what level of the software HP shipped me with it.

Rex
Rex Pommier
Frequent Advisor

I found the manuals I need from the docs.hp.com web site. I had missed the "xp software" line.