HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
1748183 Members
3373 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

storeServ 7200 node failed during upgrade process from OS version 3.1.2. to 3.2.2

Miho23
Occasional Contributor

storeServ 7200 node failed during upgrade process from OS version 3.1.2. to 3.2.2

Good day to all

i have a problem with StoreServ 7200 storage system. I wanted to perform Online 3par OS upgrade from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2, and I ran into problems

The update started normal and after 30-40 minutes when I came back to check progress I noticed that the upgrade is failed 

After that noticed that node1 is down and all node1 loop is down. i suppose that upgrade started with node0 normaly, and when it finished and when it was node1 turn to upgrade something went wrong. 

I saw aamber alarm led on the front side of controller enclosure, I reseated the failed controller and it became green again and alarm was removed

But still when i run shownode command I can see only node0, node1 is not shown in output of any command like it does not exist. I doubted it diet, but looks like it did not, it blinks green

Has any one idea what could be wrong?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: storeServ 7200 node failed during upgrade process from OS version 3.1.2. to 3.2.2

You'll need to contact HPE Support.