1692 Online
109061 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPE Data Fabric trial licence for a cluster

salem_benafia
Visitor

HPE Data Fabric trial licence for a cluster

Hi Admin,

I'm Salem, A big Data architect. I have to prepare an urgent presentation to my client to prove that he can move to the new MapR platform.

Unfortunately, I cannot demonstrate the Mapr/Ezmeral data platform without a licence. What is the fastest way to have a demonstration licence (MAPR FS, DB, and Stream)?

I have already setup a cluster with three nodes. Until now, I cannot start the NFS service.

Here is my cluster ID:

sudo maprcli license showid

id

I would be really grateful if you can afford me with a trial licence (even for just a week) to show Ezmeral Data Fabric / MapR capabilities.

Thanks in advance,

Salem

2 REPLIES 2
Dave Olker
HPE Pro

Hello Salem,

You can download a 30-day trial license from the My HPE Software Center site:

https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/cwp-ui/product-details/EDF_Trial/-/sw360_eval_customer

Regards,

Dave

I work for HPE

[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Sunitha_Mod

Hello @salem_benafia,

Let us know if your concern has been addressed.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo