1753499 Members
4502 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Error while adding OneView appliance to SCOM

Dev5
Occasional Visitor

Error while adding OneView appliance to SCOM

I have SCOM 2012 R2 with UR9 and HP OneView MP (Version 4.1.0.0) is installed. I am trying to add HP OneView Firmware ( Version :4.00.07-0330056 ) but getting below error messaage :

Error 101 - FQDN is checked and also administrative privileges are given. "

I provided local\Administrator credential of the HP OneView but no luck. Any suggestion\help would be appreaciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Dev5
Occasional Visitor

Re: Error while adding OneView appliance to SCOM

Also below event is getting logged in log file

2018-11-19 15:32:01.5519 Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Monitoring.Console 18376:1 AUDIT Fail to add HPE Oneview Appliance: XXXXXX with user id local\Administrator through Configuration Dashboard.

KK
HPE Pro

Hi Dev5,

To check and isolate issue, the log analysis and probably a remote session with your system may be required.

Please log a support case with HPE.

Regards

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo
jayclout
Occasional Visitor

I would like to know, what is the solution fort this problem. I have the same probleme with SCOM 2016 with UR8 and  HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center 9.5 and Integration KIt for SCOM (Version 5.0.0.0) is installed. I am trying to add HP OneView appliance in the HP One View Configuration Dashboard

in the appliance Configuration Dashboard" Error 101 - FQDN is checked and also administrative privileges are given. "

In the log file: " Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Monitoring.Console 18376:1 AUDIT Fail to add HPE Oneview Appliance: XXXXXX with user id local\Administrator through Configuration Dashboard."

I provided local\Administrator credential of the HP OneView and run as Admistrator with SCOM to add Appliance  but no luck. Any suggestion\help would be appreaciated.

Thank you very much! 

Anurag_Soni
HPE Pro

Hi,

Can you please paste a snap shot of configuration dashboard with error. Few checkpoints needs to verify

- Is the HPE OneView uses Self signed certificate? If yes, then while adding the OneView, You would be getting a dialog to import the certificate. Please press yes.

- If HPE OneView certificate is signed by external CA, Please import the CA certificate to Local System trust store and then try to add the HPE OneView.

Make sure you have launch Operation Console with RunAs Administrator option.

Regards,

Anurag

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo