New Discussion

Re: Hp Oneview 3.x availability

SOLVED
Go to solution
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Hp Oneview 3.x availability

Hello,

I saw a question about a licence in Onewview 3.0, as far as i can see there is no download available for the 3.x version. So my question is, is there a 3.x version available for download yet? I can join a webinar about the 3.x version but it seems there is no software to download.

Kind regards,

Andrew
5 REPLIES 5
Cali
Honored Contributor

3.0 is comming soon.
HPE Discover is always a good Time for Product anouncements. ;-) 

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

We already announced HPE OneView 3.0 back at HPE Discover 2016 Las Vegas.  We are very close to HPE OneView 3.0 being available to download.  That is all I can say at this time.  Another announcement will be posted in this forum when 3.0 is generally available.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Cali
Honored Contributor
Solution

The OneView 3.0 Trial is available now here:

https://ssl.www8.hp.com/us/en/ssl/dlc/secure_software.html?prodNumber=Z7550-63180

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Great,

Thanks for the link....

Kind regards,

Andrew
Mleadbetter
Frequent Visitor

I'd be careful upgrading from oneview 2.0 to 3.0. We attempted it yeserday with managed enclosures and it did not go as smoothly as advertised. We are managing 10 enclosures and all of them had issues with at least 1 VCM module (HP VC FlexFabric-20/40 F8) losing connectivity to our 3PAR storage & network. It's like it was only able to import and apply the configuration to 1 module per enclosure. After a reboot to the impacted modules, everything was restored.