New Discussion

Re: Remote Support issues

SOLVED
Go to solution
R-G
Advisor

Remote Support issues

We upgraded our OneView appliance yesterday from version 3.10.04 to 4.10.03

We're now expiriencing some issues with remote support and our devices not registering with HPE or having remote support enabled..

Along with others, we get the alerts: 'Remote support is unable to connect to HPE' which then clears and comes back again over and over again.

We opened a case with HPE support yesterday afternoon and got a recent reply of the following:

"Currently we are facing an issue with backend connection, We will keep you posted on this case."

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is expiriencing the same...

15 REPLIES 15
R-G
Advisor

Still have the same issues. Not much help from HPE support but got an update recently of:

We have couple of customers with the same issue, It is still not connecting to HPE properly. The processes are slow due to backend issue and the requests are timing out. We will make sure this is resolved as soon as possible.

PHILIPPE_5
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

I got the same issue since Friday.

Is it solve on your side ?

Regards,

R-G
Advisor

Hi,

Unfortuantely no, we were told both yesterday and this morning that 'the connection should now be restored'. But our appliance won't connect and spams device/appliance alerts not being able to call home.

There is evidently an issue, which is fine - we'd just appriciate a little more communication/explaination from support as it's been pretty poor since we opend the ticket Wednesday last week.

R-G
Advisor

Ongoing, another reply from an escalated support engineer:

We had an unplanned activity in our HPE Backend which caused this issue. Labs are investigating on this and so far, found to be slow processing issue. I believe we might get the same error if we try for registration again today. I am chasing Labs on this to see on how fast they can solve it as we have many customers across the globe reporting the same issue. I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.
antsel

I have the same problem, keeping eye on it.

HPE_Help
Occasional Advisor

Checking - are end users still having this issue?   Monday 11/26/18  11am

kannothr
Occasional Advisor

Hello There,

This issue is being investgated and we would suggest you to contact HPE support for solution.

I work for HPE
R-G
Advisor

Problem is ongoing. No fix we know of yet, all we hear from support is the folowing:

L3- Labs & Dev team are continuing to investigate on this.

HPE_Help
Occasional Advisor

Hello - I'm being told that several updates have been applied and the error rate has reduced significantly.  Work is still taking place to fix all errors but you may be able connect and access the system as of today (Thursday).

Would be interested if errors are still occuring.

Thank you,
Karl