108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Resources Needed for OneView Appliance

SOLVED
Go to solution
funkymike7

Resources Needed for OneView Appliance

Hello All,

I'm in the beginning stages of getting a development environment up for OneView and I cannot find anything in the documentation with regards to recommended CPU's, Memory, and Disk Space needed for these appliances.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

4 REPLIES 4
funkymike7

Re: Resources Needed for OneView Appliance

This is for the latest version of OneView Appliance 2.0, by the way.  We will be using VMWare ESXi version as well.

Dave Olker
HPE Pro
Solution

Section 1.1 of the OneView Installation Guide is called "Appliance VM and host requirements".  It details what the requirements of the physical server running the OneView appliance, as well as the resources required to run the appliance.  The OneView documentation is located here: http://hpe.com/info/oneview/docs.

Dave

I work for HPE

[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
funkymike7

Thanks Dave!  Greatly appreciated.

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

As @Dave Olker mentioned, this is documented and available on the Enterprise Information Library.  You can always review the specific version of the HPE OneView Support Matrix, which details the exact requirements for HPE OneView.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo