New Discussion

Re: Deployment Manger error adding node

SOLVED
Go to solution
NZamp
Valued Contributor

Deployment Manger error adding node

Hello to all,

i´ve got a problem regarding some OmniCubes (Dell) systems. As i try to add them in the Deployment Manager the error "The discovery process is not available and cannot find HPE OmniStack host". I´m using SimpliVity version 3.7.9 and the nodes have the newest firmware installed. It´s a completly new deployment and no other cubes have ever been deployed. For me it looks more like a connectivity issue ´cause in the log i also can see that the connection "127.0.0.1:9291" has been denied.

Does enyone know this behavior?

Best regards,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3
B0ris
Frequent Advisor

If I understand correctly, automatic discovery doesn't work when you click on SCAN button. Did you try to manual enter IP address of OmniStack Host (in the Add host IP address section) and click ADD ?

Shivam1
HPE Pro

Hi,

Please ensure that you you use a Win 2016 server VM or physical in the same management network as that of the Host you intend to deploy to run deployment manager. check the ping test for temp IP assign to the installer.

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo

NZamp
Valued Contributor
Solution

Hello to all,

thx for the help but the problem was the machine that was given to me from the customer to use the deployment.i Installed the Deployment on another server and the deployment worked like a charme.

Best regards,

Nick