1753532 Members
5969 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Legacy SimpliVity support

Bernard_Teo

Legacy SimpliVity support

Hi,

I'm using legacy SimpliVity OmniCube CN-2400 (Dell) and recently having intermittent issue on "cluster is unreachable".

I've contact Dell Support last week and they have collect syslog from hardware as well from vmware for troubleshoot.

But until today they telling me that they found that this unit vendor is "SimpliVity" and I need to reach out to SimpliVity Support to toubleshoot.

As I know HPE acquires SimpliVity, may I know should I contact HPE Support for my case ?

4 REPLIES 4
Gaitonde
Occasional Visitor

Hi ,

Please reach out HPE SimpliVity support @ US: 1-855-788-7378 Outside the US: +1 508-536-4151

You can also log a support ticket and monitor all your HPE cases using the below mentioned link.

https://support.hpe.com/help/en/Content/productSupport/supportCaseManager.html

Bernard_Teo

Thank you Gaitonde.

I'm trying to create support ticket but it won't find my serial number.

Is there any email i can sent to or only can phone support?

rstas
Occasional Visitor

Hi ,

Please find the answer below:

Occurs when communication with a node in the cluster is lost. This event is displayed at the datacenter and provides a warning that a node may be faulty. Reports when there is a loss of connection to a system.

Also, please check if there are any nodes in the cluster that is not accessible in faulty and diconected state.

Steps:

1. Take a putty session to one of the Active and Connected Management OVC , and login using Administrator@vsphere.local account which has all the admin access.

2. Run the command "svt-federation-show", by this command you may find how many ndoes are connected and how many in faulty state.

Note: if you observe any of the nodes to be in faulty state, please log a support ticket with HPE SimoliVity Support team , they should be in a better position to assist you on this.

Thanks

Tasneem

NeetaRevankar
Visitor

Please login to the IPMI of the node, you can find the Serial number there.