New Discussion

HPE Synergye Frame 12000 + Blade SY480 Gen10

SOLVED
Go to solution
Virtual-IT
Visitor

HPE Synergye Frame 12000 + Blade SY480 Gen10

Hello,

I want to know when is EoS (Support) , EoL (life) and EoM (Marketing) of HPE Synergye Frame 12000 + Blade SY480 Gen10

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Sahana_S
HPE Pro

Re: HPE Synergye Frame 12000 + Blade SY480 Gen10

Hello @Virtual-IT 

End-of-life announcements will be updated at the HPE support center.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/km/search#q=synergy%20480%20gen10%20EOL&t=All&sort=relevancy&numberOfResults=25

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sahana S.

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

DanCernese
HPE Pro
Solution

There has not been any announcement of end of support for Synergy Gen10.  They remain orderable for quite some time to come.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
keithITE

Hi,

Can you confrim when the HPE SY480 Gen 10 are end of support?

Thanks.

DanCernese
HPE Pro

No change:  there has not been any announcement or communcation of the end of support for Synergy Gen10.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
keithITE

@DanCernese Thanks for quick response. From what I can see there are still selling it. Is it safe to assume that it will not be until 2026 some time?

DanCernese
HPE Pro

Legally we can only communicate official order and support lifecycles through a "Product Change Notification" to our customers and so far that has not been one.  However, based on recent prior generations of server support cycles, yes, it is definitely safe to conclude the EOSL for Synergy Gen10 is not planned to occur prior to any time in 2026.  

I expect (not making any promises) HPE would begin to communicate their lifecycle expectations towards the end of this year.

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo