New Discussion

Re: Synergy firmware comparison tool

SOLVED
Go to solution
jlangmead
Regular Advisor

Synergy firmware comparison tool

Hi

Can someone confirm if the drop down boxes available within the Synergy firmware comparison tool shows the earliest and latest firmware bundles supoported with the selected OneView\Image streamer combination. For example, the below shows that with OneView 6.3 the oldest supported SPP for OV 6.3 is 2021.01.03 and the latest SPP that can be used with OV 6.3 is 2022.02.01

thanks

Capture.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
DanCernese
HPE Pro
Solution

Yes, it should be.  You may also find find this useful (which is right on the cover page):

NOTE

For a comprehensive historical view of HPE Synergy Management Combinations and SSPs or legacy HPE Synergy Custom SPPs, see the HPE Synergy Management Combinations and HPE Synergy Service Packs (SSPs) - Historical View table. You can use this table to assist with upgrade path planning and as a compatibility reference for archived releases.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
jlangmead
Regular Advisor

That's great! - very useful d0c :0)

I've not seen that before - thanks

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @jlangmead,

That's excellent! 

We are extremely glad to know your concern has been addressed. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo