1755383 Members
3718 Online
807 Solutions
New Discussion ī„‚

Nimble Storage Entitlement Support Expire Date

khemarith
Occasional Contributor

Nimble Storage Entitlement Support Expire Date

i want to know how i can check Nimble Storage Entitlement Support Expire Date .

for Simplivity Server we can check in info sight but for Nimble Storage i don't see this

4 REPLIES 4
willam21
Occasional Visitor

Re: Nimble Storage Entitlement Support Expire Date

Hello,

i have suggest you can check the support entitlement and expiration date for your Nimble Storage system,

you can follow these steps:

1. Access the HPE Support Center: Go to the HPE Support Center website (https://support.hpe.com/).

2. Sign in: Log in to your HPE account using your credentials. If you don't have an account, you may need to create one.

3. Register Your Product: If you haven't already registered your Nimble Storage product, you'll need to do so to associate it with your HPE account. Look for an option to "Register a Product" and provide the necessary details about your Nimble Storage system.

4. View Support Entitlement: Once your Nimble Storage system is registered and associated with your account, navigate to the support section or support dashboard in the HPE Support Center. Here, you should be able to see the details of your product's support entitlement, including the support expiration date.

5. Contact HPE Support: If you are unable to find the support entitlement information or have any questions about your Nimble Storage support coverage, you can contact HPE Support directly for assistance

Please note that the exact steps and layout of the HPE Support Center website may change over time, so it's a good idea to refer to the latest documentation and guides provided by HPE for the most up-to-date information on accessing support entitlement details for your Nimble Storage system.

If you encounter any difficulties while trying to access the support entitlement information or have specific questions about your Nimble Storage support coverage, don't hesitate to reach out to HPE Support for personalized assistance.

Mahesh202
HPE Pro

Hi khemarith

If you want to know what the advertised End of Support (AKA End of Life) date for any generation of product, this is found in the Support Policy section, under Resources->Documentation. There may be quite a few systems that don't have an advertised End of Support date as they're still being sold today.

Additionally, you may refer to the below link:

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=sd00001795en_us&docLocale=en_US&page=GUID-3965E0E9-B6ED-4541-AE2F-77FFB6EC4D3E.html

Hope this helps.!!

Regards
Mahesh.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

DaveOb
HPE Pro

This is available in infosight.

Select

HPE Alletra 6000, Alletra 5000, Nimble Storage >> Arrays >> Monitoring Services/Support

2023-07-25 12_30_54-Arrays_ Array List _ HPE InfoSight.png

I am an HPE employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Sunitha_Mod

Hello @khemarith,

Let us know if your concern has been addressed.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo