InfoSight Predictive Analytics
1758577 Members
2379 Online
108872 Solutions
New Discussion

What are your thoughts on "Predictive Analytics"?

choll
Occasional Visitor

In some companies I have heard this is the next thing they want to focus on.

In essence (correct me if I am wrong) this is trying to understand what would happen in unoccured scenarios for the business. It is helpful I suppose in helping the business better plan for the future.

But the critical part of me thinks, how often have humans got the future right? Is this mostly about probabilities under normal circumstances?

Don't know many businesses that prepared for covid-19-like scenario. As Mike Tyson said, everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. Is Predictive Analytics trying to predict the punches?

1 REPLY 1
Mahesh202
HPE Pro

Re: What are your thoughts on "Predictive Analytics"?

HPE InfoSight Predictive Analytics

HPE InfoSight, together with VMVision, provides performance correlation analytics to identify the leading factors that affect performance, avoiding the need for significant manual data collection and analysis. HPE InfoSight VMVision agentless per-VM monitoring gives enterprise IT staff clear visibility into latency and performance across the host, network, and storage layers of the stack through intuitive graphical representations.

Hope this helps.!!

Regards
Mahesh.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo