Insight Remote Support
1752770 Members
4880 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

New install of Remote Support can't find warranty info

Sherpa_Techs

New install of Remote Support can't find warranty info

I've just installed the latest version of Insight Remote Support and am having an issue with the warranty information. All of my HP hardware has up-to-date service contracts, but as you can see from the following screen cap, IRS thinks otherwise:

The serial numbers are correct, the warranties are active, so what will it take to make IRS realize this and start monitoring all devices? The three DL380 Gen 8 machines were purchased at the same time, but only the one is seen. Help!

TIA for any assistance you can provide.

2 REPLIES 2
toddg1
HPE Pro

Re: New install of Remote Support can't find warranty info

A few things to try:

In the "devices" page, on the left side, select the checkbox for the devices that are not entitling.   Then in the ACTION menu on the lower right, select "Refresh Warranty and Contract".  

This will instruct I-RS to look again at the HPE data center to see about entitlement.

If this doesn't fix it, then likely you will need to place a call to the HPE support team to get help.

You can also look at the Contract and Warranty data for each device by selecting the device, and then open the "Contract & Warranty" panel to see what it shows.

Look at the "Explanation" field - you might see something like this:

Explanation
Encountered error trying to lookup entitlement. Please contact your HP ISEE contact person for assistance.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Sherpa_Techs

Re: New install of Remote Support can't find warranty info

Thanks. I see you've answered this question in the past. I'll open a ticket and see what happens.

Regards