1754318 Members
3182 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

Page Zones won't work with more than 15 members

Starkville616
Occasional Visitor

Page Zones won't work with more than 15 members

I recently had to put in a replacement v3000 chassis for this customer..  Same harddrive and companion board with licenses moved into new chassis.  After the system booted, system had no licenses.   We pulled licenses from backup file and I reinstalled them one at a time using the license keys.  This system has approximately 65 phones and all are licensed now.  Everything on system seems ok except for the fact that a page zone with more than 15 users will not work.  15 and below it will work.  Can someone point me in the right direction.  I have no idea where to begin with this.  I had customer reboot to previous version with no luck. Current version is 6.0.59.

2 REPLIES 2
merlin215
Valued Contributor

Re: Page Zones won't work with more than 15 members

Thats a new one on me . Never hear dof this as I will try and set up a trst box this am . Unfortuantely no more engineering support for the NBX so let me see what I can find on R6.5.22 P03 which is free to you as well . . 

Starkville616
Occasional Visitor

Re: Page Zones won't work with more than 15 members

merlin215

Thank you for responding.  I have talked with you a few times when you were tech support for nbx about 6??? years ago.

Anyway.

This is a school that uses phones in classroom as intercom system and paging announcements.  I have done nothing else to this system as of yet.    As stated before, after upgrade no licenses on system, I put all licenses found from backups back in.  The system shows licenses for 30 group 2 and 31 group 1.  (I am trying to attach file to show license).  

I assume that with the system properly licensed, it should just work.  What system resources are required for paging?   Is there anything in particular I should check?  Is there a license missed I need?  Is there and order to how the licenses were put back in?(Reason for this question is, system came back up with NO licenses at all)

This is the original hard drive with the same loaded 6.0 software.  Whatever corrupted the licenses may have corrupted something else.  Everthing else seems to be working though. Is creating a backup, wiping the hard drive or use another, reloading 6.0.59 software, restoring backup a viable solution? Will this problem return with the restore? If the problem comes from licensing, what are my options.  I think  If this fails a complete rebuild is probably in order.  

You mentioned 6.5.22 P03.  Is this a major upgrade or just an upgrade with 6.0 license.  what, where, and how do I get access to this?

Your thoughts please?