2964 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

MSM410 5.7.0.2

Millstone
Occasional Visitor

MSM410 5.7.0.2

Hello,

In February, I was able to download 5.7.0.2 (build 5.7.0.2-01-10750) for three MSM410 APs, however today I notice that I am unable to locate this version in the downloads section, the latest being 5.5.3.0. What happened?

5 REPLIES 5
Arimo
Respected Contributor

Re: MSM410 5.7.0.2

Hi

This version has indeed been removed. If you have issues with your APs, please contact support.

HTH,

Arimo
HPE Networking Engineer
cenk sasmaztin
Honored Contributor

Hi Do you have any performans issue with 5.7 software
cenk

Millstone
Occasional Visitor

Why was it removed? You do log the downloads, and I never received notification that there was some huge bug that necessitated the removal of the firmware. Do I need to downgrade? I have APs that occasionally jump channels in the DFS spectrum of 5 GHz, but without any warning that they are going to do so, and they never return back to the home channel. Also, occasionally they need to be rebooted.

cenk sasmaztin
Honored Contributor

Hi I want ask importand questions

what is your MSM 410 product number

cenk

Arimo
Respected Contributor

Hi Millstone

I'm sorry, but I'm not in the liberty of discussing the "why" part. I'd suggest that you document your issue carefully, and when you see it again collect from the controller (or autonomous APs) configuration file, filtered and unfiltered logs, and the sysinfo.bin -file. Then call support, and let them figure it out.

HTH,

Arimo
HPE Networking Engineer