1751957 Members
5480 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Profile Name issue

ashraf_islam
Advisor

Profile Name issue

In pearson VUE, at candidate landing page, my name is shown "Ashraf Islam" but it should be "Md.Ashraful islam"

In My HPE learning center, it is shown correctly  "Md.Ashraful Islam"

So now it needs to change my name spelling.

Please help anyone how to correction my name in Pearson VUE as urgent basis.

6 REPLIES 6
StephanB
HPE Blogger

Re: Profile Name issue

Hello ashraf_islam, 

We are looking into your issue and how to change your name with Pearson Vue and will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.

Thank you,

Stephan Beek

StephanB
HPE Blogger

Hello,

Please check your Pearson Vue profile as your name should now match your My Learning profile. Please let us know if you see any issues.

Thank you.

A_alothman

I need your support to solve my issue My name on HPE profile and HPE learning center and person VUE is not correct It is Abdelrahman Al And it should be : ABDELRAHMAN M ALOTHMAN Please i need your support to solve this issue Also I need to bind my cisco ID Person VUE with HPE Person VUE account ,I need to take ACDP exam and the prerequisit is the CCDP exam that i already have it and i need to show HPE that i have the prerequisite to ACDP.
StephanB
HPE Blogger

hello,

We've submitted this to the certification support team and they will update your profile. Please check it and make sure it is correct.

thank you

Karikalansr
Occasional Visitor

I need to edit last name entered in HPE learning center and Pearson VUE candidate landing page to Sivaprakasam Rajamanikkam. kindly update my profile or guide me.

Rekha1

HI ,

I have the same issue too. Name on Learning portal : Rekha Muralidharan and the name on Pearson VUE profile is Rekha Murlidharan. Can someone help on urgent basis?

Thank you.