5065 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Truclient: Use of directory functions

Aalya
Occasional Contributor

Truclient: Use of directory functions

Hi Team,

I am trying to get a count of files within a directory in LR truclient. So i have used the directory functions Say opendir() and readdir().

To use this fucntions i have added the dirent.h and _mingw.h files explicitly and placed in vugen-> include folder but still i am getting the following errors:

How can i solve these? or can i get a count of file within a directory without using the directory functions?

1. Error:   d:\poornima\truclient2\\pre_cci.c: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HPE\\Virtual User Generator\\include/dirent.h:60: error: syntax error; found `opendir' expecting `;'     TruClient2
  2. Error:   d:\poornima\truclient2\\pre_cci.c: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HPE\\Virtual User Generator\\include/dirent.h:61: error: redeclaration of `__cdecl' previously declared at C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HPE\\Virtual User Generator\\include/dirent.h:60     TruClient2
  3. Error:   d:\poornima\truclient2\\pre_cci.c: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HPE\\Virtual User Generator\\include/dirent.h:61: error: syntax error; found `readdir' expecting `;'     TruClient2

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
StephanB
HPE Blogger

Re: Truclient: Use of directory functions

Hello Aalya,

you have posted this question on the Certification forum. This is to discuss HPE certifications, training and related topics. You may want to post in the relevant Products forums.