1747986 Members
4738 Online
108756 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Procurve Network Simulators

Chairman

HP Procurve Network Simulators

Hi All

Please advise if there is HP Procurve swich simultors available .

I am new to HP and want to get myself ahead on this game

Regards

Amos

4 REPLIES 4
SantoshPG
HPE Pro

Hi,
For Comware switches, There is HCL (H3C Cloud Simulator)Its a drag and drop application which can simulate Comware 7.The HP Comware Lab, is a graphical user interface for the network device emulation software. With the HP Comware Lab, the user can virtualize various models of the HP network equipment and configurations to build a virtual network environment.
You can download the application from :-

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=7107839&swItemId=nw_148568-1&swEnvOid=4184

Thank you,
I am an HPE employee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was the post useful? Click on Kudos Thumb below
Ltynes

That link you provided is leading nowhere.  COME ON HP GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!  Where are the ProCurve simulation training?

SantoshPG
HPE Pro

Hi,

The community thread below has the link for the new version of the COMWARE SIMULATOR. 

https://community.hpe.com/t5/Network-Simulator/NEW-version-of-Comware-Simulator-released-HCL-Setup-V2-0-0/td-p/6931645#.W_J6wegzY-U

Thank you,
I am an HPE employee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was the post useful? Click on Kudos Thumb below
HRT1

Hello HPe team,
MY NAME IS HARDIK TRIVEDI and I am from HPE partner side and we have given one VXLAN solution to our prime customer.
And
We have seriously facing issue to create the lab in HCL software..
HCL software doesn't VXLAN L3 tunnel and L2 is supported..

But we want to create L3 svi and tunnel also which communicate with different VLAN and give ACTIVE ACTIVE solution between DC and DR..

Even we have tried to create in GNS3 but the supported appliance and OS is not available so can you please provide us any lab solution for same and other way from we can achieve this before deployment..