3243 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

FAO Lisa Ann Burch

Alex Glennie
Honored Contributor

FAO Lisa Ann Burch

Lisa,

My appologies but part of my job is to keep inappropriate postings out of the forums ... unfortuantly job postings fall under this category : see the terms and conditions link off the main forum page. Hence the reason why your post has disappeared.

If it weren't me someone else would have done it.
3 REPLIES 3
John Bolene
Honored Contributor

Re: FAO Lisa Ann Burch

Ah, this brings up a question and an observance.

I had wondered who the overseers were and what capabilities they had. I suspected that someone had to do this task.

I have seen some messages that have been redirected to another forum.

Would someone in the future clean up some of the duplicate posted questions? There seem to have been several in the last month posted to more than one forum.
It is always a good day when you are launching rockets! http://tripolioklahoma.org, Mostly Missiles http://mostlymissiles.com
Charles Harris
Super Advisor

Alex,

I know this is a bit cheeky, but any chance of having a pop on my X server problems again?!

Cheers,

-ChaZ-
Alex Glennie
Honored Contributor

FYI : Those of us with the HP Logo's do have the capability to move and delete messages.

We generally try and clear up duplicate posts if possible ie if they have 0 posts by the time we get to them.... but most of us only work on the forum on a voluntary basis (its not my main role, I actually work in the UK Response Centre full time). Sometimes we are not always quick enough or available.

As to Charles .... feel free to post away if your quick I'll see what I can do ... i can't remeber your problem.

Otherwise I'll check it out tomorrow a.m. ( I should have gone home an hour or so ago :() , however the beauty of the forums is there's always someone out there who should be able to help ..... feel free to give someone else a go in my abscence.

ps I think John's qu is a valid point hence the assignment of points.