3316 Online
109065 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

The network card is not active after installing cloud linux on the hpe server

elvator
Visitor

The network card is not active after installing cloud linux on the hpe server

Hello
We have a number of servers that we can no longer use centos7 to install the cpanel control panel.
All operating systems must be upgraded to cloudlinux 8.6.
Most of our servers are dl 360 gen8 and dl 360 gen9.
When we mount and install Cloud Linux iso version 8.6 or any other version, in the config section of the network card, we enter and test the IPs and everything is correct.
But when the installation is completed successfully and the server is rebooted, the operating system does not recognize the network card after booting.
We have this problem in all the servers and the server firmware is all the latest version.

What is the solution to this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
elvator
Visitor

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Do you have a solution for this problem?

shiva_jr
HPE Pro

Re: The network card is not active after installing cloud linux on the hpe server

Hi elvator,
     I don't think the cloud linux on the HPE DL380 server is not compatible. Try installing the supported RHEL, CentOS or SUSE OS supported by the DL Server and validate the network card.  Refer the document and this document for compatible OS version.

Try once by updating the sytem firmware by SPP.
Please refer this link for downloading the drivers for SLES, CentOS and RHEL. 

Regards,
Shiva_JR

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

utnoor
HPE Pro

Re: Do you have a solution for this problem?

Hi Elvator,

Kindly provide the command outputs of "#ip a" & "#lshw -class network -short" 

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
utnoor
HPE Pro

Hi Elvator,

Can I have update on the requested information of the command outputs for further support

I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo
utnoor
HPE Pro

Hi Elvator,

As we have not received any response, we assume that there is no issue from your end &,
We will be closing this case

I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo