Operating System - Microsoft
1755723 Members
2694 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: What is the latest supported version of Windows Server for an HPE DL360 Gen7? Thanks

SOLVED
Go to solution
Stuart88
Occasional Contributor

What is the latest supported version of Windows Server for an HPE DL360 Gen7? Thanks

What is the latest supported version of Windows Server for an HPE DL360 Gen7? Thanks, Stuart

5 REPLIES 5
support_s
System Recommended

Query: What is the latest supported version of Windows Server for an HPE DL360 Gen7? Thanks

System recommended content:

1. ProLiant DL360 Server Maintenance and Service Guide

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

Greeshma21
HPE Pro

Re: What is the latest supported version of Windows Server for an HPE DL360 Gen7? Thanks

Hi @Stuart88 

you may refer to this link, It might help you.

Regards,
Greeshma

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Greeshma21
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi @Stuart88 

Let us know if your concern has been addressed.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Regards,
Greeshma

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Stuart88
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Greeshma.  Stuart

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Stuart88,

That's excellent! 

We are extremely glad to know your concern has been addressed. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo