1776925 Members
2137 Online
109061 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HPE Vmware PAC keys activation on Broadcom portal

raymondkhawand
Occasional Contributor

HPE Vmware PAC keys activation on Broadcom portal

I am not able to redeem my HPE-VMware PACs on Broadcom portal after the migration of VMware.

Anyone found a solution for that ?

4 REPLIES 4
support_s
System Recommended

Query: HPE Vmware PAC keys activation on Broadcom portal

System recommended content:

1. VMware software from HP License Activation Instructions

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

davidev
Occasional Visitor

Rif.: Query: HPE Vmware PAC keys activation on Broadcom portal

vmware redeem portal is not active, so the procedure doesn't work.

Please provide a valide procedure!

Rajaram02
HPE Pro

Re: HPE Vmware PAC keys activation on Broadcom portal

We are not able to submit support requests since the portal data migration on April 30th.

This is the new process communicated by Broadcom as of today:

The customer needs to follow below instructions to access BroadcomтАЩs portal and submit a request:

To access FW please register on the Broadcom Portal and tie to your SITE ID, you will see your entitlements and FW downloads.

If you have issue / do not know your SITE ID/ need help with correcting dates please contact the Broadcom Customer Care team. Link below

Here is how to access the Portal : Article ID: 145606 New user guide for Broadcom Support Portal

Customer Care:

• Provides license keys.
  • Provides Broadcom Support Portal assistance (including registration, password, Case management, and product download support).
  • Provides account services (such as billing and address changes).
  • Offers non-technical assistance in Customer Care Community. 

Customer Care Request Form

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
CarstenLoew71

Re: HPE Vmware PAC keys activation on Broadcom portal

Has anyone had success with this ? We are stuck in a loop as Broadcom closes out tickets with messages like this:"

Thank you for contacting Broadcom Support. I have reviewed your case and understand that have questions about PAC(Partner Activation Code) redemption.

Please note that PACs can no longer be redeemed in the Broadcom Support Portal. Please work with your Partner who you purchased the PACs from.

As there is no pending action, this case will be archived.

HPE software licencing support is of no help, even with valid HPE Order numbers , we get redirected to our account manager / HPE Order processing. 

Most frustrating experience in IT for last 25+ years.