ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

 
SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

Before I performed the firmware maintenance update 8.4, all the servers had single sign-on authentication which worked fine. After the update, there is one server that fails to auto-logon and my OA admin account doesn't work. Any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Re: auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

What is the OA firware version? Did you updated the BIOS and iLO Firmware on all the servers to the latest version and then the OA to firmware version 2.41?
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

yes, i forgot about the blade upgrade. I downgraded, updated blades, then reupdated the OA. now it works. thanks
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

cool!!
Highlighted
New Member

Re: auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

Hi.
I know this post is old, but I had the same problem.
And I solved it by connecting to the server console using cable.
Pressed f8 to access the ilo2 setup and discovered that there was no users configured at all.
So I added an administrator account and autlogin worked like a charm afterwards.
Prior to this I had also upgraded all drivers and firmware. (psp 8.25, ilo 1.78)
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

Сan also be unset ip address ilo (or set dhcp but you do not have).

Problem can not be resolved remotely.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: auto-login failed error while connecting to iLO using an OA

the only way was to connect ssh to oa, and do reset blade x, after that i succeded to tog and delete old temporary users

 

i found 1 more way to do this

go on the blade and start HP Light-Out Online configuration Utility, go on users and delete temporary users, then try again from OA to log