ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1748200 Members
3746 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Connection with iLO cannot be established

Yashin77

Connection with iLO cannot be established

Connection with iLO cannot be established. If you recently made changes to the network configurations, you may need to refresh this page to re-negotiate an SSL connection after latest SPP update.

Clear IE cache first if still same issue open the iLO in  putty and reset the iLO with below CMD.

Putty -- > SSH ILO --> run --> Reset /map1

3 REPLIES 3
Suvamay
HPE Pro

Re: Connection with iLO cannot be established

Hello,

We don't see enough information about the query. No information about the product and ILO firmware. However below is the information based on your query.

The SSH connection issue has been fixed in HPE Integrated Lights-Out 4 Firmware version 2.60 (or later).

This is targeted to be fixed in the following iLO firmware:

• HPE Integrated Lights-Out 5 Firmware version 1.30 (or later).
  • HPE Integrated Lights-Out Moonshot Firmware version 2.60 (or later).

For iLO4 Select the latest release of the HPE Integrated Lights-Out Firmware version 2.60 (or later). 
For iLO5 issue will be fixed in HPE Integrated Lights-Out Firmware version 1.30 (or later). 
For iLO Moonshot issue will be fixed in HPE Integrated Lights-Out Moonshot Firmware version 2.60 (or later). 

Thanks.

I work for HPE

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
arthurem
Occasional Visitor

my iLo version is 2.44,, According to your experience,

this CMD

"Clear IE cache first if still same issue open the iLO in  putty and reset the iLO with below CMD.
Putty -- > SSH ILO --> run --> Reset /map1 "

It can reslove this problenm or not ?  expect your feedback .Deeply appreciated.

victor-c
Frequent Advisor

Thanks,

for me it's work. After reset need to wait 2-5 minutes.