108828 Solutions
New Discussion

DL360 G10 Server graphic card issue

SOLVED
Go to solution
AydinK
Visitor

DL360 G10 Server graphic card issue

Windows 2022 on Server succesfully installed but Graphic card is not working. Is there any drivers or any solutions . Thank you.  Contacted HP support no reply. 

5 REPLIES 5
pchops
HPE Pro

Re: DL360 G10 Server graphic card issue

@AydinK wrote:

Windows 2022 on Server succesfully installed but Graphic card is not working. Is there any drivers or any solutions . Thank you.  Contacted HP support no reply. 

Are you referring to an add-in GPU or the embedded one? For the latter, this driver includes Windows Server 2022 support:

https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/softwaredetails?language=en_US&softwareId=MTX_492e0c06475f44deb67e517a39

However, I would think that the in-box driver should have at least given you basic functionality. Are you saying that you are not getting any video output at all after Windows boots?

I work for HPE
AydinK
Visitor

It's just Microsoft basic graphic driver  . I get the video output . it's embedded one . 

pchops
HPE Pro
Solution

@AydinK wrote:

It's just Microsoft basic graphic driver  . I get the video output . it's embedded one . 

I'm a bit confused as to what issue you are describing -- would you be able to please elaborate?

If you mean that the Microsoft in-box driver is not sufficient, you might try the HPE driver previously referenced:

https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/softwaredetails?language=en_US&softwareId=MTX_492e0c06475f44deb67e517a39

I work for HPE
AydinK
Visitor

The link it worked , thank you.

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @AydinK

Perfect! Glad to know the problem has been resolved. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo