New Discussion

Event 4367, HPE Agentless Management Service

SOLVED
Go to solution
techsalem
Occasional Contributor

Event 4367, HPE Agentless Management Service

Event ID 4367, HPE Agentless Management Service,

Description of IML Event ID 91, Class Code 17, Event Code 2: Network Adapter Link Down (Slot 0, Port 1)

Suddenly my Server machine's Network Port is down, what caused this issue, kindly let me know if anyone has the answers.

1 REPLY 1
TVVJ
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Event 4367, HPE Agentless Management Service

Hello,

The network link may go down for quite a few reasons. You may check for the following and see if it helps:

1. Check if the network cable is still attached to the server.
  2. If so, then check for the presence of LED activity on the port.
  3. If the cable is present, but no activity, then reseat the cable, if not then, swap with a known working cable/SFP adaptor.
  4. If a known working cable is used, but still no connectivity, then change the hub/switch port to a known working port. Also ensure that the hub/switch is powered on.
  5. Check the status in the operating system if it is still enabled.
  6. Verify if the network card has obtained a valid IP address within the LAN environment.
  7. If the issue persists and the network card is a PCIe adaptor, then reseat the card, if not swap with a known working spare.
  8. If the network card is embedded or LOM, then remove then power off the server, remove the  power cable from the power supplies and press the power button to perform a power drain and then connect the power cable to the power supplies and check for the network status.
  9. If it is still not up, then clear the server's NVRAM.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo