1748167 Members
4005 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Proliant DL 120 G6 - unknown device

Saltshaker2112
Occasional Advisor

HP Proliant DL 120 G6 - unknown device

Just installed Windows 2012 on this and I have an unknown device listed. Just wondering if there is a driver for this? The device info states its ACPI\HPQ000B\0 and hardware ID states ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_000B, which I assume is related to the 100-Series Management Controller? Any help of assitance to a driver on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
PGTRI
Honored Contributor
Saltshaker2112
Occasional Advisor

Re: HP Proliant DL 120 G6 - unknown device

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that driver did not work. It promptly stated that it doesnt support the OS. I think this is rather odd that HP does not support 2012 on these servers. All I need is a simple driver file for this. Fortunately everything else seems fine so I am not too worried about it but nevertheless I hate yellow explanation points!

BnnyG

I was able to get this resolved by downloading the file and extracting the contents. After extracting the contents, i ran the cpqsetup file in compatibility mode for Windows 7. The installer ran and finished in about 5 seconds.  

massimov

hi

i have the same problem.

i have dounload the driver for w2k8 r2 and run in compatibility mode for w7, but go in error, OS not supported...

can you send me the link with the correct drivers for controller ?

thanks

Serg666

Где именно скачивали драйвер ???