HP Proliant ML10 Gen9 Drivers Server 2016

Hi. 

How can i find diver for this - HP Proliant ML10 Gen9 Drivers Windows 2016

4 REPLIES 4
2Peter
Occasional Advisor

Re: HP Proliant ML10 Gen9 Drivers Server 2016

Good evening,

I guess that the HPE SPP pack is just what you need. When executing it, it will advice you to all your drivers and firmware components the system needs on that moment (and install it, if you want that).

I made the assumption that you got passed the initial installation of 2016.

main-field
Visitor

Dear thanks for reply. 

This version of server not supported HPE SPP pack. I told about that with HPE support. I downloaded driver from internet and intall - chipset driver, LAN, display and for RAID Inter rapid storage. 

and one moments - Server 2016 automatically download drivers. Now i am testing this drives for stabil work. Later i will write my test result here.

2Peter
Occasional Advisor

Oh, sorry. I wasn't really aware of ML-servers that are not supported by the SPP.

But yeah, Microsoft do deliver some good drivers trough Windows Update since W10/2016. I wonder if you mis out on some firmware updates on the ML-server. Let us know if it's stable.

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

@2Peter wrote:

Oh, sorry. I wasn't really aware of ML-servers that are not supported by the SPP.

But yeah, Microsoft do deliver some good drivers trough Windows Update since W10/2016. I wonder if you mis out on some firmware updates on the ML-server. Let us know if it's stable.

Most ML servers are supported by the SPP,  the ML10 is not

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!