Server Management - Remote Server Management
1752801 Members
6044 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: BL20P G3 ILO - Level 15 access

Peter Heibeck

BL20P G3 ILO - Level 15 access

Installed two G3 BL20P servers, manually setup the ILO address. However when I try to hit the ILO page on the server I receive a Windows logon box (as opposed to form based authentication) titled 'level 15 access'. Any ideas on this one? Have not found references to it yet.
6 REPLIES 6
acartes
Honored Contributor

Can you get a screen shot?
acartes
Honored Contributor

There might be a network address conflict. Try changing the iLO network address, and then browsing to the old address. If you still get the windows login box, it seems there is another system intercepting the request.

Also use ping. However, negative pings are not necessarily an indication that an address is available- pings may be disabled or not forwarded across subnets.
Patrick Giblin
Advisor

I am having the same problem when I try to access the ILO from a different subnet. If I try to access it from a machine in the same subnet I have no problem. The proper gateway is set up and I have tried a static route as well with no change.

I have attached a screen shot.
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Is your iLO address listed as a proxy exception in your browser?
Patrick Giblin
Advisor

No, but I do have 6 blades installed in this enclosure that are all on the same subnet and I CAN get to 1 of the 6 from my second subnet and that address is not in my exceptions list either. I am actually looking throught the settings on the one I can get to now to see what if anything is different in the configuration of that one as opposed to the other 5.
Patrick Giblin
Advisor

The setups all appear the same. I still can only get to 1 of the 6 blade iLO's from a different subnet.