108809 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPLOCONS with multiple clients?

SOLVED
Go to solution
EML1
Occasional Advisor

HPLOCONS with multiple clients?

Is there some way to get the stand-alone remote console working with multiple iLO clients? The problem is that you have to enter a username and password whenever you run it, and you have to exit and change this each time you want to connect to a different system. I'm on Win 10, and downloaded the program from here.

Failing this, is there some way to get the web viewer to actually work? There doesn't seem to be any way to get recent Firefox and Chrome versions to work, and even Edge can't manage it. I even tried installing Java, with no success.

2 REPLIES 2
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro
Solution

@EML1 wrote:

Is there some way to get the stand-alone remote console working with multiple iLO clients? The problem is that you have to enter a username and password whenever you run it, and you have to exit and change this each time you want to connect to a different system. I'm on Win 10, and downloaded the program from here.

Failing this, is there some way to get the web viewer to actually work? There doesn't seem to be any way to get recent Firefox and Chrome versions to work, and even Edge can't manage it. I even tried installing Java, with no success.

I have a folder labled remote on my desktop full of remote console 'shotcuts'  The syntax is

HPLOCONS.EXE -addr  address[:https_port] -name login_name -password password -lang en|ja|zh-CHS

I've never used the -lang option one of my typical entries looks like this:

hplocons.exe -addr  192.1.68.1.1 -name Administrator -password 12345678

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
EML1
Occasional Advisor

Hi Jimmy - just tried this, and it works a treat. Thanks.