3273 Online
108828 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ilo webinterface access failed

FabianGen10
Occasional Visitor

ilo webinterface access failed

Hi,

I am trying to access my HPE ML350 Gen10 ilo interface since a while without success.

I can reach the webinterface via the local IP without problems but I get an error with the login data.

1.) I checked die default login data on the zip out card and I am pretty sure that I did not alter them.

2.) I downloaded the log file via the USB method and it worked with the User and password provided, so I can be sure this is correct.

3.) After restarting of the server I went into configuration menu of ilo via F9 and added a user with password but also with this user I could not login via the web interface

After all these tests I am sure that there is at least one valid username/password combination but still get an error when I log in via the webinterface.

Do you have some suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Fabian

5 REPLIES 5
support_s
System Recommended

Query: ilo webinterface access failed - Prolaint server - ML350 Gen10

System recommended content:

1. HPE iLO 5 3.00 User Guide | iLO Service Port

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

TVVJ
HPE Pro

Hello,

You may perform "iLO reboot (reset)". If the issue persists, then perform "iLO factory default reset".

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

FabianGen10
Occasional Visitor

@TVVJ Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Looks like a reset might be the only option left.

Just to confirm, a reset of the ilo, does not affect any RAID configuration or operating systems running on that server?

TVVJ
HPE Pro

Hello,

Resetting iLO does not change the server's configuration, including the RAID configuration, Operating System etc. As iLO is out of band management processor, it is independant of other the server components.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

Rama2
HPE Pro

HPE iLO serves as an out-of-band management processor, allows remote control and monitoring independently of the server's main parts. It handles tasks like power control and diagnostics, ensuring effective management. 
 Notably, resetting iLO doesn't affect the server's configuration, maintaining stability and reliability.

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo