Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1748235 Members
3512 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Version Control Repository Manager update Error 12150, The requested header could not be located

SOLVED
Go to solution
pka23
Collector

HP Version Control Repository Manager update Error 12150, The requested header could not be located

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to update HP VCRM from hp.com but get's error:

The automatic repository update failed because an error occurred while retrieving the download site catalog.

Additional Data
Error for file: catalog.xml
Error code: 12150
The requested header could not be located.

Could you please help me! Tnx!

5 REPLIES 5
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Re: HP Version Control Repository Manager update Error 12150, The requested header could not be loca

Hello,

I would stop the VCRM service, empty the repository directory, restart the VCRM service and check your config. After that retry an update. Are you allowed to download the SPPS ?
Kind regards,

Andrew
pka23
Collector

Re: HP Version Control Repository Manager update Error 12150, The requested header could not be loca

Hello Andrew! Thank you for your answer!

I've tried to stop VCRM service, cleaning repo folder and starting service again without success. Same Error.

SPPS? Are you talking about Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) ? I have *.iso file of 2015.10.0 service pack but when i tried to upload its manually to VCRM upload process stuck at 52% in Google Chrome browser and does not start in Internet Explorer 11

P.S.

Changing service credentials from Local System to Administrator account does not help too.

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hello,

Ik you have a SPP unpack it in the repository directory in a seperate folder and the VCRM will scan the folder and add the SPP. If that work fine for you, you can disable the auto download and add a SPP by hand when needed.
Kind regards,

Andrew
pka23
Collector

Thats worked! Thank you, Andrew! 

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

The real advantage is that if you keep your SPP's in seperate folders you can easily cleanout any old or unwanted or unneeded SPP's in time. And your VCRM does not need internet access.
Kind regards,

Andrew