2987 Online
108827 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Performance Monitoring Pack Error: Authorization Required

NickSpencer44
Occasional Advisor

Performance Monitoring Pack Error: Authorization Required

Hi

HP SIM 5.1 & PMP 4.3 appear to have stopped working correctly - when I click on any icon (which are all blue question marks) I get Error: Authorization required from the CMS server homepage. I have allocated one license of the 5 free that came with the PMP pack, which shows as licensed to my server, however I cannot get any performance data, and when I choose 'Configure' from the 'Options' menu for the Performance Monitoring Pack and select the server name, I get an HTTP 404 error when clicking next. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the PMP pack 4.3, and deleted the PMP sql database but with no joy. I can get to any system homepage & software status correctly through Inisight Manager, so it's not a certificate problem.
Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Nick
2 REPLIES 2
pkrai
Trusted Contributor

Re: Performance Monitoring Pack Error: Authorization Required

Though the expected behavior is to ask for authorization, when ever that page is kept open for log. But in this case, I think, you can try to stop PMP, SIM & SMH in the same sequence & start in the reverse sequence, to avoid this issue.
NickSpencer44
Occasional Advisor

Re: Performance Monitoring Pack Error: Authorization Required

Hi there, thanks for the reply - I tried restarting the services, rebooting the server, reinstalling PMP, the homepage, and now am reinstalling the whole lot since none made any difference. I'm hoping that it will work again after a fresh install.