Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1754228 Members
3504 Online
108812 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Status cannot be calculated because a Version Control Repository Manager has not been named.

Kumera IT

Status cannot be calculated because a Version Control Repository Manager has not been named.

I have Version Control Repository Manager 6.2.1.861 installed.

When I restart the VCRM service, it start to validate repository as expected and during this time version control agents can connect to repository and tell me that repository is busy.

But when the repository validation is complete, none of the clients can no longer connect to it. They give following error

"Status cannot be calculated because a Version Control Repository Manager has not been named. Click on change settings to specify a Version Control Repository Manager."

When I check VCA logs they say

Connection: close
Content-Length: 0
Content-Type: text/plain
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:00:22 GMT
Server: CompaqHTTPServer/9.9 HP System Management Homepage
Set-Cookie: Compaq-HMMD=0003-e1c690ca-ccac-e447-b4bc-e64f383d033e-1299502822023838; path=/; Secure

VCRM log says

Failed request:
The specified module could not be found.
1 REPLY 1
bentbuhl
Occasional Contributor

Re: Status cannot be calculated because a Version Control Repository Manager has not been named.

Hi

Had the same problem. Solved it by updating the "System Management Homepage" (SMH) to the latest version on the server, where the "Version Control Repository Manager" was installed.

Best regards
bent Buhl
Best regards
Bent Buhl
Decentral teknik

JN Data A/S • Frichsvej 18 • 8600 Silkeborg
Telefon 63 63 63 63/ Fax 63 63 63 64
www.jndata.dk