3054 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

SUM multi user Settings

Troneleck
Regular Visitor

SUM multi user Settings

Hello,

is there an option to share SUM settings (Nodes) with other users?

I have multible Nodes und i dont wont that my coworker have to add them manualy.

5 REPLIES 5
Mr_Techie
Frequent Advisor

Re: SUM multi user Settings

@Troneleck 

It would be good if you mention the product name. 

Troneleck
Regular Visitor

HPE SUM.

Mr_Techie
Frequent Advisor

Thanks!

Many applications and systems offer options to share settings, including SUM. However, the specific method for sharing settings with other users may depend on the software version and the capabilities provided by the application.

Some applications allow you to export your settings or configurations to a file that can then be imported by other users. This file typically contains all the necessary information to replicate your settings on another system.

In enterprise environments, centralized configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible are often used to manage settings across multiple systems. These tools can deploy configurations automatically to all nodes, ensuring consistency and reducing manual effort.

Some applications store settings in a shared database or repository accessible by multiple users. Changes made by one user are automatically propagated to others, ensuring synchronization.

I hope this give some insights. Let me know

Troneleck
Regular Visitor

Great,

this AI generatet post is useless.

The input file from the SUM Cli might be usefull but the password is in plain text.

Sham82
HPE Pro

Hello,
please find below user guide
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00112955en_us&docLocale=en_US&page=index.html

Regards

HPE

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo