Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Systems Insight Manager 5.3 with SP1 - Windows

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted

Systems Insight Manager 5.3 with SP1 - Windows

Hi all, I did a brand new install of ICE about a month or so ago and configured a SIM setup from scratch. All has been awesome until now. I havn't made any changes in weeks and for some reason today I open it and the app opens fine but nothing works. I try to select any item on the left ( All servers for instance) and all I get in the very bottom left corner is "error on page"

Can someone point me in the right direction to trouble shoot this? I have no idea where to start. The servers event log has shows no issues. Oh and it also automatically logs me out after about 5 or 10 mins..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Systems Insight Manager 5.3 with SP1 - Windows

As well as SP1 there is a Hotfix bundle that's available. I'd suggest updating to that. That will probably restart the HP SIM Service. See what happens after that.
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor
Solution

Hi Jeff,

I recently experienced the same "error on page" behaviour on HP SIM 5.3.1 Windows whith Internet Explorer.

I had to delete cookies and temporary internet files to solve the problem (IE->Tools->Internet Options->General).

Hth.

Pierre-Marie
Highlighted

Hey Rob, thanks for the update info.

But the clearing of the cookies and temp internet files seemed to fix the issue.
Thank you so much.

Jeff