1753936 Members
9737 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

wrong Software Version Status: Unkown - VC Agent not installed

Michael Klopp

wrong Software Version Status: Unkown - VC Agent not installed

Hello,

i have the Problem that we have some of our 200 Location connected with slow bandwith.. the problem is if i check the Software status it says "Software Version Status: Unkown - VC Agent not installed" but if i look direct to the maschine everything is working fine.

all Events for HArdware and defects are send to the HSIM server.. this happens only to slow bandwith connections.. any ideas to solve this problem?

best regards
Michael
5 REPLIES 5
Michael Klopp

Re: wrong Software Version Status: Unkown - VC Agent not installed

hmm is this an official Forum or a Privat one ?

no answere From HP is also a soloution

:(
H. Sch├╢bel
Advisor

Same problem here, but not for all server. Last vca-version installed on every server...
Michael Klopp

hmm no support very nice from HP
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

If you want an official HP response then log a call. This is an open forum hosted by HP. HP respond sometimes, but it's not an official channel. Well that's my take on it.

There are some global polling timeouts you can change (under discovery), but no idea if these would affect the SW polling tasks access to the VCA.
Michael Klopp

Thx Rob,

i find out that this is changing from Time to Time.. even maschines what have a clear Status will change this to ? if the Line is busy..

i will try to contact HP Direct and if i have a result i will post here again...

Michael