5190 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Attn All : The same stuff over and over again

Alexander M. Ermes
Honored Contributor

Attn All : The same stuff over and over again

Hi guys and gals.
I have seen this over and over again and i want to shake some of the people awake again.
How is it possible, that there are pople posting 125 ! problems and assign points to SEVEN ?!
I think, this is not a fair deal to the people, who invest time and brains into this.
Do we have to go the way to check first, who assigns points on a regular base and who not and then think about helping ?
I will not go this way, but perhaps some people now wake up.
Rgds
Alexander M. Ermes
.. and all these memories are going to vanish like tears in the rain! final words from Rutger Hauer in "Blade Runner"
3 REPLIES 3
Michael Tully
Honored Contributor

Re: Attn All : The same stuff over and over again

Hi Alexander,

Each of us who spend time in hear have a choice as to whether we answer questions or not. I think it is up to the individual whether they do or not for people who don't regularly assign points. If I help someone with a bad record, I will include a small statement about being courteous about points assignment. It is up to them. There is an old saying, "You can lead a horse to water...."
yada yada yada.....

Michael
Anyone for a Mutiny ?
Vincent Farrugia
Honored Contributor

Hello,

Always the same old story...

Well, problem is... in the HP/UX forum (I dub it the "CANTEEN")... they give a huge amount of points. On the other forums... less and less. I've already commented on this in previous threads... I really don't understand why this happens. For example, my main area is storage and I have more points there than in any other forum, but they are sloooooooow points.

Anyway, for you beginners hoping to win the Jornada... Go to the HP/UX forum (the "CANTEEN")!

Vince
Tape Drives RULE!!!
Alexander M. Ermes
Honored Contributor

Not so many replies in this case, but that is understandable.
.. and all these memories are going to vanish like tears in the rain! final words from Rutger Hauer in "Blade Runner"