108836 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

UPS Network module malfunction (No network) HPE G2 R6000

Balazs2000
Occasional Visitor

UPS Network module malfunction (No network) HPE G2 R6000

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

I am connected the UPS to the network first this is connect to the network without problem, but the Network module got an incorrect ip address. I am manually inserted the network ip address. So no DHCP enabled via IPV4.

A day later the UPS network module is not light up when i am connects to the switch.. Also in the switch is grey. But if i am connect a computer to the same switch port this is works normally with the same ethernet cable.

Anytime when i am try to connect the 1GB network module to the network nothings lights up except the indicator led that is switched on.

I am also able to reach the web interface but only via usb serial.

Thanks anyone for helping

2 REPLIES 2
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: UPS Network module malfunction (No network) HPE G2 R6000

Hello,

As the ethernet cable and the network module function with a computer, it appears that the cable and the network module do not have any issue, but the UPS module port. If another UPS is available, then try the network module to isolate the issue.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

Sunitha_Mod

Re: UPS Network module malfunction (No network) HPE G2 R6000

Hello @Balazs2000,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo