108788 Solutions
New Discussion

About getting response from the RSdoc

SOLVED
Go to solution
chaitrashree
Occasional Contributor

About getting response from the RSdoc

Am trying to get response for all REST api using the RSdoc .But initially i got the authentication issue ,then gave the login credentials in post of the /auth and able get that certificate and pasted in X-auth token.

But after doing this also am not able to view any of the responses from any of the apis.

I am getting ,

[unable to parse as json; raw response below]

error for all the responses. Can anyone please guide me out how to get the responses with the detail information with steps or with some snapshots.

3 REPLIES 3
ChristopherWirt
Occasional Contributor
Solution

Re: About getting response from the RSdoc

This is definitely weird! What version of the controller are you using?

And how are you completing the authentication? REST through RSDoc? How does that look when it returns, normal?

If it's RSDoc and it's normal, then I'm just not sure, but otherwise I'm thinking it's perhaps an issue with RSDoc. To better diagnose, could you try the equivalent cURL commands and view their responses?

chaitrashree
Occasional Contributor

Re: About running mininet

i have insatalled hp controller of 2.4.5 version and RSDOC and HP controller GUI is working fine but i am not able to create the mininet .I am running controller and mininet on the same system due to some reasons.i tried all the commands for creating it with ip and port no like,

sudo mn --topo=tree,2 --controller=remote

sudo mn --topo=tree,2 --controller=remote,ip=127.0.0.1

sudo mn --topo=tree,2 --controller=remote,ip=127.0.0.1,port=6633

but i am getting error like,

"Unable to contact the remote controller at 127.0.0.1:6633"

sdnc keystone all are running fine.i want to run both mininet and hp on the same system .

can anyone please guide me out ASAP.

thank you

piricchio72
Valued Contributor

Re: About running mininet

Hello,

We do not suggest to run Mininet on same device running the controller, however

I would like to know which error message you get when using:

sudo mn --topo=tree,2 --controller=remote

Also, did you try to use the IP address of the server NIC rather than the loopback interface IP,does this make any difference?

Regards,

Antonio

SDN CoE Team